Below is selection of contemporary authors represented at RC. More information on documents authored by a person can be found by clicking a person's name. To view all contemporary authors represented on the site, go here.
Below is selection of editors at RC. More information on resources by a person can be found by clicking a person's name. To view all contemporary authors represented on the site, go here.
This area is largely aspirational aspirational. It is designed to showcase both Romantic Circles' data a well as tools and integrations.
Below are some example document exports RC can make available.
- Corpus of the Guide to the Lakes edition as an RSS feed.
- That same Corpus loaded into Voyant.
- TEI Corpus file of Guide to the Lakes.
REST Data API endpoints
- An JSON index of images in the Romantic Circles Gallery
- That same JSON endpoint with query parameters to include only images after 1829
- CSV of geospatial data in Guide to the Lakes Edition
- KML of geospatial data in Guide to the Lakes Edition
- GeoJSON (coming soon)
ARC RDF (coming soon)
Latest from Reviews & Receptions
The Latest reviews and posts to the "Romanticism and Popular Culture" database.
|Jacqueline Mulhallen - Percy Bysshe Shelley: Poet and Revolutionary. Review by Philip Connell|
|Sharon Ruston - Creating Romanticism: Case Studies in the Literature, Science, and Medicine of the 1790s. Review by Travis Chi Wing Lau|
|Blue Jean music video; "Jazzin' for Blue Jean" promotional video|
|The Quickening Maze: A Novel|