This volume of five essays focus on how the poet Percy Bysshe Shelley uses and modifies Gothic conventions across his whole writing career so as, on the one hand, to extend the limits of the Gothic, shading it into a wider Romanticism, and, on...
Below is selection of contemporary authors represented at RC. More information on documents authored by a person can be found by clicking a person's name. To view all contemporary authors represented on the site, go here.
- The Wordsworth Circle, Special Issue in Honor of Karl Kroeber | Parent Resource: Scholarly Resources
Below is selection of editors at RC. More information on resources by a person can be found by clicking a person's name. To view all contemporary authors represented on the site, go here.
This area is largely aspirational aspirational. It is designed to showcase both Romantic Circles' data a well as tools and integrations.
Below are some example document exports RC can make available.
- Corpus of the Guide to the Lakes edition as an RSS feed.
- That same Corpus loaded into Voyant.
- TEI Corpus file of Guide to the Lakes.
REST Data API endpoints
- An JSON index of images in the Romantic Circles Gallery
- That same JSON endpoint with query parameters to include only images after 1829
- CSV of geospatial data in Guide to the Lakes Edition
- KML of geospatial data in Guide to the Lakes Edition
- GeoJSON (coming soon)
ARC RDF (coming soon)
Latest from Reviews & Receptions
The Latest reviews and posts to the "Romanticism and Popular Culture" database.
|Jacqueline Mulhallen - Percy Bysshe Shelley: Poet and Revolutionary. Review by Philip Connell|
|Sharon Ruston - Creating Romanticism: Case Studies in the Literature, Science, and Medicine of the 1790s. Review by Travis Chi Wing Lau|
|Blue Jean music video; "Jazzin' for Blue Jean" promotional video|
|The Quickening Maze: A Novel|